Fynd Platform provides a range of software tools, sample extensions, and libraries to accelerate your development process.
- FDK CLI: Quickly set up your development environment by generating starter code for your extension using our command line tool
- Design Library: Effortlessly build your extension's UI using our library of components, tokens and icons
FDK Extension Libraries
The FDK Extension library facilitates seamless configuration of authentication for accessing Fynd Platform APIs and webhooks subscriptions. OAuth implementation is essential for establishing the necessary foundational authentication for both functionalities. Explore the following libraries in your preferred language
FDK Client Libraries
FDK Client Library is a peer dependency in FDK Extension Library and contains all the methods to call Fynd platform API's.
Describes in detail all the SDK methods available to call Fynd Platform APIs. It provides sample requests, error code description and try out features
- Application SDK: lets you access customer-facing data like managing a customer's cart, creating checkouts. It's primarily used to build store website experience.
- Platform SDK: lets you access and modify seller facing data like create product, get inventory details.
Streamline development of common extension features through these libraries
- Billing Library: helps in easy implementation of billing flow and managing subscriptions of Fynd Platform Extensions. It will handle db activities and communicating with Fynd Platform for fetching subscription status.
- Extension Bridge Library: helps you set up contextual items as part of the header for extensions.